Streamline your Accounting payout process by using the Seamlesschex integration to payout owners, vendors, and PMCs directly from your Accounting reports. Seamlesschex provides a full-service payment processing system that allows you to send digital payments via ACH and checks without needing to leave the Guesty platform. Seamlesschex offers the following:
- Instant account setup with an online application that requires no credit check
- No fees for payout recipients
- Real-time bank balance verification that eliminates bounced checks and lengthy waiting times
- Next-day transfers with advanced security measures allowing you to send money online instantly from your bank account
Applying for Seamlesschex
Before integrating Seamlesschex with Guesty, you must create a Seamlesschex account and copy your API keys.
Step by step:
- Sign up and create a Seamlesschex account.
- Once you are approved for an account, click on Account settings.
- Select Paynote API and copy the public and secret API keys.
Integrating Seamlesschex with Guesty
Seamlesschex is available in the Guesty Marketplace and requires an application process.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Set up mode.
- Click Integrations and select Marketplace.
- Search for Seamlesschex, then click Connect.
- Enter the public and secret API keys copied from your Seamlesschex account settings.
- Click Connect.
Creating a payout using Seamlesschex
Refer to the articles below for the general workflow of how to create a payout to an owner, PMC, or vendor.
When following the steps in the payout workflow, choose Seamlesschex as a payout method. Please note the only option available for the payout date is the current date. Once a payout is completed and the receiver has cashed out the payment, you will see the payment marked as completed in the disbursements report.
For the first payout made, Seamless will send an email to the recipient (owner, vendor, or PMC) asking if they would like to receive a payment via ACH, direct deposit, or printed check. The payout method selected will be the recipient's automatic payout method moving forward. If the recipient wants to change how they receive the payout, you will need to change these settings in your Seamless account.
All billing for this payout solution is handled by Seamlesschex and there is a fee charged for each transaction.