You can mark an Inbox message as one that doesn't require a reply.
This can help your team to be even more aligned about which conversations are complete, and which are still pending a reply.
The marking will be shown in all the guest's conversations, regardless of the reservation's booking channel/source.
Follow the instructions below to mark a message as "no need to reply".
Step by step:
This capability and the Mark as 'No need to reply' button will only appear if the last message in the thread is from the guest.
If the conversation thread is archived without replying to the guest, the internal note will be automatically placed in the conversation thread.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click .
- From the left sidebar, select Guests inbox.
- Click on the relevant guest's thread.
Click Mark as 'No need to reply', located at the bottom of the conversation thread.
- After the message has been marked, an internal note will automatically be added to the conversation thread with the text: “No need to reply to this message”.