Copy the Guesty API Key
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, select Marketplace.
- Search for "Swikly" then click Connect.
- At the top right click Connect.
- In the pop-up, copy the Integration token.
- Click OK.
The API token is valid for 4 hours only, proceed to the below steps to connect the partner immediately.
Connect Swikly With Guesty
Step by Step:
- Log in to your Swikly account.
- In the top right menu, click Partners then Guesty.
- Paste the key copied in the steps above into the "Account API Access Key" field.
- Validate, and you will see "Account activated".
- Then, just below, select the option that suits you best:
- Security deposit only: the Swikly form will ask for a credit card imprint to secure a deposit amount.
- Payment only: the Swikly form will ask to collect the balance.
- Security deposit + balance payment: the Swikly form will collect the deposit and the balance payment on the credit card in one transaction.
- This information is automatically recorded. A blue pop-up appears in the lower right corner to notify you that the option has been validated.
- Your Guesty and Swikly accounts are now linked! The security deposit collection link will be generated.
- In order to complete the setup, you need to configure the emails to be sent from Swikly to be sent to guests and collect the security deposits. Additional information can be found here.