The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time. For information about booking websites for Lite users, refer to the Guesty Booking Engine
You can publish your site using the default domain, connect a domain, or purchase a new custom domain. Follow the instructions below to purchase a new custom domain for your Guesty Basic Website.
Step by step:
- Open the desired site, then click Publish (or Republish if it was previously published).
- In the pop-up, view the options for plans. Check the box to agree to the terms and click Continue to select a domain.
- Select Get a new custom domain.
- Type your desired domain and a list of available options will populate in the field.
- Click Get it next to the domain you want to purchase.
- Complete the required fields with the domain owner's information, and then click Done.
- After selecting your domain, it can take up to 24 hours for your site to become available at your domain and for it to load properly on all devices.
- You can change your site's domain, remove it from Guesty Websites, or delete it at any time.
- In case you decide to remove your site from Guesty Websites or to delete it, please note it is not optional to migrate the domain you purchased out of Guesty Websites.