Skip to main content
Mobile App: Making a Phone Call to a Guest
You can use the Guesty Mobile App to call a guest that has provided their phone number. Start by opening the relevant reservation then follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the
navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more
about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to the Guesty Mobile App.
- In the blue menu at the bottom, tap the icon.
- Tap the relevant reservation.
- Scroll down to the Guests section.
- Next to the guest's name, tap the phone icon.
- Click the phone number to start the call.
The call is made outside of the Guesty app via your mobile phone's service provider.
You can also access the relevant reservation by tapping it on the Multi-Calendar. Want to update a guest's phone number while on the go? Learn more.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls