Skip to main content
Removing a Sub-Unit From a Multi-Unit Listing
You can delete a sub-unit from an existing multi-unit listing in Guesty. Follow the instructions below.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing. Learn how to filter your listings to see only multi-units.
- In the listing's menu, click Property.
- Under "Connected listings", click the x next to the relevant sub-unit.
- Scroll down and click Save.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls