You can publish listings from Guesty to Booking.com at any time. If you receive this error message when doing so, property or room license details are required by Booking.com for the listing's region. To resolve the issue, follow the instructions below. Once done, return to the error message and click Retry to attempt the publish of the listing.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties.
- Select the relevant property.
- If the property is a multi-unit, access the main settings or click a sub-unit. Learn how to do this here.
- In the "Details & Layout" section, click Property.
- Scroll down to Property license and enter the license number.
- Click Save.
When adding a license number to a multi-unit listing via its main settings, you will be prompted to choose whether or not it should apply to all the listing's sub-units. Click Yes or No.