A rate plan is a combination of rules that allows you to offer a mix of different rates, cancellation policies, and meal options to attract a wider variety of guests. Once a rate plan has been created and listings assigned to it, you can unassign listings at any time if needed. Follow the instructions below.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Revenue Management.
- Click the Rate Plans tab.
- Next to the relevant rate plan, click Applied to x listings.
- In the pop-up, click the Rate plan applied to tab.
- Check the relevant boxes.
- Click Remove.
- Click x in the corner of the pop-up when done.
Once the groups of listings have been unassigned, the rate plan will no longer apply to the listings in Booking.com.
Changed your mind? Learn how to reassign groups of listings to a rate plan.