Skip to main content
Managing the Priority of a Task
You can set the priority of a Calendar-Based Task when you create the task
or manage the priority later on. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- From the top menu, click Tasks.
- Select the relevant task.
- To the top-right, click Edit.
- To the top-right, from the top drop-down, select Low, Medium, or High.
- To the top-right, click Save.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls