Skip to main content
Managing the Attachments of a Task
You can add attachments to a Calendar-Based Task or an Auto-Task
when you create the task, or manage attachments later on. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- From the top menu, click Tasks.
- Select the relevant task.
- To the top-right, click Edit.
- Under "Attachments", click Upload or drop a file. You can also remove irrelevant files or rename files by hovering over them and clicking the vertical dots.
- To the top-right, click Save.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls