Skip to main content
Moving a multi-unit reservation to a different sub-unit
The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time.
You can move a reservation from one sub-unit to another sub-unit within the same multi-unit listing
. Follow the instructions below.
ֿStep by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Reservations.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- In the "Summary" section, click the pencil icon.
- Under "Assigned Unit", select the new sub-unit from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
You can move a reservation to a sub-unit that is unlisted, but not to a sub-unit that is not active.
You can make other sub-units available by unassigning them from reservations. Learn more.
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls