Skip to main content
Moving a Multi-Unit Reservation to a Different Sub-Unit
You can move a reservation from one sub-unit to another sub-unit within the same multi-unit listing
. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the
navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more
about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- From the top menu, click Reservations.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- In the "Summary" section, click the pencil icon.
- Under "Assigned Unit", select the new sub-unit from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
You can move a reservation to a sub-unit that is unlisted, but not to a sub-unit that is not active.
You can make other sub-units available by unassigning them from reservations. Learn more.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls