You can block dates on a listing's calendar manually at any time. The selected dates will be blocked across all booking channels. Follow the instructions below.
Step by Step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- If the listing is a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings or click a sub-unit.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Calendar.
- Click an available date on the calendar.
- Select a date range.
- Next to Manual Block, turn the toggle to Yes.
If you have the option to update the price:
Make sure that you add a whole number (without a decimal).
Add a note and/or reason for why you're updating the price.
- Click Save.
Are you using Smart Calendar Rules? Only confirmed reservations will automatically block dates on another listing. Dates blocked by actions as such Advanced Notice, Preparation Time, or Manual Blocks on one calendar will not block the other calendar.