Preparation Time blocks appear in the calendar as diagonal gray stripes that say "Preparation time".
They are automatically removed if a reservation is canceled. You can also remove them manually through the listing's calendar or the Multi-Calendar. The blocks will be removed across all booking channels.
Follow the instructions below to manually remove a Preparation Time block in the listing's calendar.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Calendar.
- Click a Preparation Time block you would like to remove.
- In the pop-up, select the relevant date range.
- To the right of "Manual block", turn the toggle to Yes and then No.
- Click Save.