Skip to main content
Setting the Calendar Availability to Blocked by Default
Control a listing's availability settings and determine whether the calendar should be available or blocked by default.
If the listing is a multi-unit, this feature is managed via the multi-unit's main settings
, rather than via a sub-unit's settings. The settings will automatically apply to all sub-units.
Follow the instructions below to set the calendar availability to blocked by default.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Calendar.
- Select Availability Settings, and click Edit.
- Under “Default Availability”, click the button for Unavailable except on rental periods.
- Click Save.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls