If you have chosen to assign a multi-unit listing's reservations to sub-units manually, or if there's no available space on the calendar for Guesty to automatically allocate a reservation, you can assign it to a sub-unit via the guest's reservation page.
Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Reservations.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- In the "Summary" section, click the pencil icon.
- Under "Assigned Unit", select the new sub-unit from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
You can make room for this reservation by relocating other reservations to different sub-units, if relevant. Learn more.