When you create an Automated Message template, the resulting message will be triggered by a guest reservation, but you can choose to send it to the owner associated with that reservation, instead of the guest. You can cancel the sending of all scheduled messages that are set to be sent to an owner for a reservation. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click .
- From the left sidebar, select Owners inbox.
- To the left, under "All conversations", click the relevant owner: If they are associated with more than one guest reservation, an arrow will appear at the top of the widget to the right. Click it and select the relevant reservation from the drop-down.
- To the right of the owner's message, click to open the Automated Messages widget.
- At the top of the widget, turn off the Owner auto messages toggle.