When you create an Automated Message template, the resulting message will be triggered by a guest reservation, but you can choose to send it to the owner associated with that reservation, instead of the guest. If you set up more than one Automated Message to be sent to an owner for a reservation, you will be able to cancel the sending of a specific message. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Inbox.
- From the drop-down, click Owners inbox.
- To the left, under "All conversations", click the relevant owner: If they are associated with more than one guest reservation, an arrow will appear at the top of the widget to the right. Click it and select the relevant reservation from the drop-down.
- To the right, click to open the Automated Messages widget.
- Under "Owner auto messages", click Scheduled.
- Under "Scheduled", turn off the toggle next to the relevant message.