If there are discrepancies between your Airbnb and Guesty listings, your calendar and pricing might be affected—like your listing's calendar being blocked on Airbnb and open in Guesty, or blocked on Guesty and open in Airbnb.
Check the troubleshooting guidelines below if you're experiencing any of the following:
- The calendar is blocked on Guesty, but available on Airbnb
- The calendar is blocked on Airbnb, but available on Guesty
- Lower prices are displayed on the Airbnb listing page, but higher prices are displayed in Guesty
- Lower prices are displayed in Guesty, but higher prices are displayed on the Airbnb listing page
Settings in Guesty
Follow these troubleshooting instructions to help resolve issues with calendar and pricing sync issues.
- Check if there were manual changes in the Calendar:
- Check if the minimum nights listing setting exceeds Airbnb's annual nights limit in certain locations
For example: Let's say your listing has an Airbnb-enforced annual limit of 90 nights.
89 nights have been booked, so there is only one night remaining.
If the minimum night's setting in Guesty for that listing is more than one night, Airbnb will block all dates.
- Check if your listing's location meets the local regulations according to Airbnb.
Learn about Airbnb's local regulations and/or if your listing is located in New York.
- Check if your rate strategy overrides the minimum nights setting.
Learn more about how Guesty calculates multiple minimum nights.
- Check your availability settings and Smart Calendar rules, since they'll create calendar blocks in Guesty:
Settings outside of Guesty
The following can override your settings in Guesty:
Rule-sets in Airbnb
Discounts and promotions created directly in Airbnb will override Guesty.
Third-party pricing tools
Third-party pricing tools will override your general minimum nights or your listing base price, and will place the best rate and nights according to their algorithm.
If you're still having issues with blocked dates, reach out directly to Airbnb Customer Solutions to check if there are any non-technical or non-API issues such as Trust & Safety issues that need to be resolved.