Skip to main content
Changing a Nightly Rate on a Listing's Calendar
You can manually update a nightly rate on a listing at any time via a listing's calendar. Follow the instructions below.
If the listing is a multi-unit, the nightly rate is changed via the multi-unit's main settings, rather than via a sub-unit's settings. The rate will automatically apply to all sub-units.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Select the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Calendar.
- Click an available date on the calendar.
- Select a date range.
- If this listing is assigned to a Rate Strategy, activate the Override rate strategy for price checkbox to make manual changes.
- Edit the Price.
- Click Save.
This change will apply to the accommodation fare only. It will not apply to other fees — such as tax — since they aren't included in the nightly rate.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls