The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time.
Once a rate strategy has been created, you can add rules that automatically adjust pricing and number of minimum nights in bulk, and choose which listings these rules will apply to. Pricing rules are calculated on a listing's base price (weekday or weekend), and you can set a minimum and maximum percentage that a rate can change by. Follow the instructions below.
To avoid pricing discrepancies, learn how rate strategy works alongside other Guesty features, third-party pricing tools, and your connected booking channels.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Revenue management and select Rate strategy.
- Select the relevant Rate Strategy from the list.
- Above the list of categories, hover over Rate range.
- Click the Pencil icon that appears to the right.
- In the pop-up, enter the relevant percentages.
- Click Save.