Accounting by Guesty is a premium feature. Please contact us to discuss activating it.
Re-processing a reservation will automatically delete and recreate all of its accounting transactions according to the current business model assigned to the listing. A reservation will need re-processing in the following scenarios:
- It is missing folio transactions because it was created before onboarding to Accounting.
- It has the wrong folio transaction because it was re-processed based on the wrong business model.
- It has a problematic folio transaction due to a manual action.
- It was relocated to a new listing that has a different owner and business model.
Follow the instructions below to re-process a reservation.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Financials mode.
- Click Reservations.
- Click the relevant reservation.
- In the gray banner, click Payout.
- Scroll down to the "Accounting folio" section.
- Click Re-process reservation.
- In the pop-up, click Reprocess.
- In the pop-up, click Done.
In the pop-up you will see which business model the reprocessing is based on.
Contact us if you need to reprocess many reservations, in bulk.