Skip to main content
Editing a Filter of an Accounting Custom View
Accounting by Guesty is a premium feature. Please contact us to discuss activating it.
You can create a new Accounting Custom View by editing the filters of any existing view. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the
navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more
about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- From the top menu, hover over Financials.
- From the drop-down, select Posting Journal.
- From the drop-down above "Filters" to the left, click All.
- Click the view with the filter you want to edit.
- To the right of "Filters", hover over the filter you want to edit and click the pencil icon.
- In the pop-up, select the relevant option.
- Click Save.
- To the top-right, click Save as.
- In the pop-up, name the new Custom View.
- Click Save.
The Custom View will be added to the drop-down above "Filters", under "All".
You can mark a Custom View as a "Favorite" by hovering over it and clicking the star to the right. It will be added to the "Favorites" section of the drop-down.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls