Follow the troubleshooting below if you set the number of bedrooms or beds for a listing in Guesty, but that number is not correctly displayed on the booking channel.
Step by step
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
For a multi-unit, select the main settings: The number of bedrooms/beds will update in the sub-units automatically.
- In the "Details & layout" section, click Location & details.
- Click Edit next to "Property details"
- Navigate to the "Listing type" section.
- Update the setting that is not displayed correctly on the booking channel, i.e. number of bedrooms or beds.
- Wait for the change to save: A blue bar will indicate that the change is being saved. It will disappear once saved.
- Repeat the steps with the number of bedrooms or beds you want to be displayed on the booking channel.
It can take up to 24 hours for the number of bedrooms or beds to sync with the booking channel. If the numbers are still incorrect after that, contact us.