With Guesty's Inbox widgets, you can view and edit reservation details while maintaining complete access to guest communication.
View the number of guests per reservation and change it at any time.
Follow the instructions below to update the number of guests for a specific reservation via the Inbox.
Step by step:
Some booking channels do not allow editing specific details. Fields that can be edited are clickable or feature a drop-down icon.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click .
- Click the relevant message thread on the left side.
- If the guest has multiple reservations, click the confirmation code at the top of the widget and select the relevant reservation from the drop-down.
- In the widget sidebar on the right, click .
- At the top of the widget, click the pencil icon.
- Click Guests.
- Under "Guests", click the current number and enter a new one.
- Click Save.
Once completed, a recalculation of the reservation's price is triggered. If calendar prices have changed for the dates in question since the reservation was created, that will be reflected in the new accommodation fare.