Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- For a multi-unit, select the main settings: The number of bedrooms/beds will update in the sub-units automatically.
- In the listing menu, click Property.
- Scroll down to the "Terms" section.
- Make any change to the setting that is not being displayed correctly on the booking channel, i.e. check-in or check-out time.
- Wait for the change to save: A blue bar will indicate that the change is being saved. It will disappear once saved.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 with the check-in or check-out time you want to be synced with the booking channel.
The "Default Check-in End Time" setting is an Airbnb function and only syncs with Airbnb.