If the listing is a multi-unit, this setup should be managed via the multi-unit's main settings, rather than via a sub-unit's settings. The settings will automatically apply to all sub-units. Learn more.
Setting up the property type
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, under "Details & Layout", Click Location & details.
- Navigate to "Property details". Click the Edit icon to the right.
- Under Listing Type, select Entire home/apt from the drop-down.
- Under Property Type, select Studio from the drop-down.
- Under Room Type, select Studio from the drop-down, and click Save.
Once done, proceed in setting up the Space Arrangement:
Note:A Studio Apartment listing should only have a "Shared Space" under "Space Arrangement" (see below). If there are any "Bedrooms" in the space arrangement, remove them by using the trash icon.
Setting up the space arrangement
Step by step
- In the listing's menu, under "Details and Layout", Click Bedrooms & beds.
- Navigate to "Sleeping arrangements", and click the Edit icon to the right.
- Add a "Shared Space" by clicking the "+" button at the bottom.
- Note that Airbnb supports only one shared space.
- Under "Shared Space", give a name to the space, and add the relevant bed type by clicking "Add bed". Also, under "Type", select the relevant room type.
- Click Save.