If the listing is a multi-unit, this feature is managed via the multi-unit's main settings, rather than via a sub-unit's settings. The settings will automatically apply to all sub-units. Learn more.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Marketing.
- Scroll down to the Check-in instructions and key collection section.
- Under "Getting into your property", select the relevant option from the drop-down.
- Under "Alternative check-in method", select the relevant option from the drop-down.
- Under "What else do guests need to know to get inside", enter any relevant information.
- To upload an accompanying photo, click Upload photo and select the relevant photo.
- Click Save.
We recommend only providing basic information in the key collection policy. Use Guesty's Automated Messages feature to send full check-in instructions to guests before they arrive.
You can see which booking channels the information syncs with next to each field.