Skip to main content
Exporting a listing's settings to a file
You can save a listing's settings as a backup file at any time.
Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Settings.
- Under Export/Import click Save a backup.
If the listing is a multi-unit, this action can be taken via the multi-unit's main settings, rather than via a sub-unit's settings. Learn more.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls