Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- If the listing is a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings or click a sub-unit. Learn how to do this here.
- In the listing's menu, click Property.
- Scroll down to "Nights Limit".
- Turn on the toggle next to "Limit the number of booked nights per year".
- Next to "Nights limit", enter the relevant number.
- If relevant, set a different limit for future years. Click "Set different limit for each year" and enter the relevant numbers.
- Click Save.
When adding an annual night limit to a multi-unit via its main settings, you will be prompted to choose whether or not it should apply to all the listing's sub-units. Click Yes or No.
If your night limit is 60 nights per year and you already have 58 booked nights, you can get an instant book reservation that is longer than 2 days and you will exceed your night limit.
It is your responsibility solely to comply with local laws.