You can add accessibility features to an Airbnb listing at any time. A photo of every accessibility feature must be uploaded to Airbnb. Follow the instructions below if the listing is connected to Guesty.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Airbnb account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Activate the checkbox next to the relevant listing.
- Click Edit selected in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to Listing details.
- Click Sync settings on the right.
- Click Only sync pricing and availability.
- Click Save.
- Click the relevant listing on the left to open it.
- Scroll down to the Accessibility section and click Edit.
- Follow the flow to review your accessibility features and upload photos.
Change the sync settings back to "Everything". Follow steps two to seven above.
Learn more about Airbnb's sync settings.