Skip to main content
Finding Which Airbnb Account is Connected to a Listing
Once a listing is connected to Airbnb
, you can find out to which Airbnb account it belongs. Follow the instructions below.
ֿStep by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, select Distribution.
- Click the Airbnb thumbnail.
- In the top right corner, click View all accounts listings.
- In the top right corner, click the magnifying glass icon.
- Type the listing’s nickname or title.
The listing's account can be seen in the Account column.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls