A base price is the default rate of your listing per night. You can set base prices separately for weekdays and weekends. Base prices apply to dates where the rate hasn't been changed. For example, via third-party pricing tools, Guesty's Rate Strategy feature, or when manually setting a nightly rate. Follow the instructions below to set a listing's weekday base price.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing:
- For a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings. The change will be applied to the sub-units.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies.
- Click Pricing from the drop-down.
- Next to "Base Price", click Edit.
- Enter the relevant nightly price under "Weekdays - Base price".
- Click Save.