Skip to main content
Adding a Filter to a Tasks Custom View
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- From the top menu, click Tasks.
- From the drop-down above "Filters" to the left, click All.
- Click the Custom View you want to add a filter to.
- To the right of "Filters", click the plus icon.
- In the pop-up, select the relevant filter and fill in the information.
- Click Save.
- To the top-right, click Save.
- In the pop-up, click Save.
The custom view will be saved with the new changes.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls