Skip to main content
Deleting a Tasks Custom View
Only custom views can be deleted. Default views that were provided by Guesty cannot be deleted.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- From the top menu, click Tasks.
- From the drop-down above "Filters" to the left, click All.
- Hover over the Custom View you want to delete and click the trash can icon.
- In the pop-up, click Delete.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls