You can choose to add cleaning fees to listings directly in your booking channels or to add the fees in Guesty. Specify whether the cleaning fee will already be included in a reservation's total or if Guesty should add it. Set this for each Rentals United account connected to Guesty. Follow the instructions below.
Choosing the relevant setting will ensure that the cleaning fee is not charged twice.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Distribution.
- Click the Rentals United thumbnail.
- Click the relevant account.
- In the "Is the cleaning fee included in the reservation nightly price?" section, turn the toggle on or off for each booking channel:
- Turn it on if the cleaning fee will be included in the reservation amount.
- Turn it off Guesty should add the fee to the reservation amount.
- In the bottom-right corner, click Save.
The updated settings will apply to new reservations in Guesty. Existing reservations will not be updated.