Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Operations mode.
- Click Properties.
- Click the relevant listing:
- For a multi-unit, you can access the listing's main settings or a specific sub-unit.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies.
- Click Commissions from the drop-down.
- In the "Commission Calculation" section, click Edit.
- If currently turned on, turn off the "Use your account's default settings" toggle.
- Edit the relevant information either by using suggestions from the drop-downs, or by entering the formula in the fields below. You can use this article as a guide.
- Click Save.
- In the pop-up, choose whether or not to apply the changes retroactively to past reservations using the checkbox. If you have clicked Save without changing any of the formulas and you activate the checkbox, no changes will be made to past reservations.
- Click Yes, Apply.
When editing the Commission Calculations formulas on a multi-unit listing via its main settings, you will be prompted to choose whether or not they should apply to all the listing's sub-units. Click Apply to multi-unit only or Apply to all sub-units.
You can click the Suggestions drop-down next to each field to select an example formula.