Skip to main content
Removing a Group from a User
Only users with account manager and account admin permissions can access the User Management section. Learn more about Guesty permissions.
Using groups for users
will allow you to efficiently segment users for filtering in tasks, reservations, and more. To remove a group from a user, follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top-right, click the profile icon.
- From the drop-down, select User Management.
- Click the relevant user.
- In the lefthand menu, click Roles & permissions.
- Under Groups, click the X next to the relevant group.
- In the top-right, click Save.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls