1. Change the Connectivity Provider in Booking.com
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Booking.com account.
- Select the relevant listing.
- In the top menu click Account
- From the drop-down, click Connectivity provider.
- Click Switch to a new channel manager.
- Search for Guesty.
- Activate the Content & Photos and Reservation, Rates & Availability checkboxes.
- Click Next.
- Follow the flow to complete the change.
2. Link your Booking.com Listings with Guesty
Learn which data is synced with Booking.com when listings are linked to Guesty, rather than published.
If you have any listings that are set up as Multi-Units in your channel manager, create them as Multi-Units in Guesty before linking them with Booking.com.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, click Distribution.
- Click the Booking.com thumbnail.
- In the top right corner, click Link listings.
- Follow the flow in the pop-up.
- Click Link.
- Click Close.
Reservations with check-in or check-out dates in the future will be automatically imported into Guesty when a listing has been linked.
Add guest phone numbers and email addresses. Guest information can be added and edited in the Inbox or the relevant Reservation page.
Reservations that originated in the channel manager will automatically change to Booking.com reservations. Each reservation number in Guesty will now start with "BC".