Skip to main content
Requiring a Reason for Blocking Dates Manually via Multi-Calendar
You can make sure dates cannot be manually blocked on the Multi-Calendar without providing a reason. Follow the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top-right corner, click the profile icon.
- From the drop-down, select Account Settings.
- Scroll down to "Calendar updates".
- Turn on the toggle for Require for availability and/or Require for pricing.
An explanation of why dates were manually blocked on the Multi-Calendar will be required as long as the toggle remains on.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls