- Currently, If an existing Booking.com listing was linked with a Guesty listing, rather than published from Guesty, the cancellation policy needs to be updated in your Booking.com account. Learn how to check if a listing was linked or published.
- The process of linking a Booking.com listing is being revamped. In the new process, you'll be able to choose and apply one cancelation policy per listing / apply multiple rate plans on the listing, only from Guesty. The cancelation policy/rate plan(s) will then be synced to Booking.com.
- Guesty Lite users can only "link" Booking.com listings.
- Several Booking.com cancellation policies are not supported by Guesty and are automatically being replaced. Learn more here.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Distribution.
- Click the Booking.com thumbnail.
- Click the relevant Booking.com account.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies.
- Select Reservation policies from the drop-down.
- In the "Cancellation policy" section on the right, click Edit.
- Select the relevant policy.
- Click Save.
If the listing is a multi-unit, the "Cancellation policy" section will either appear in the listing's main settings or an individual sub-unit's settings, depending on how the listing has been connected with Booking.com. Learn how to access the main settings vs. a sub-unit's settings.
Learn how to change a listing's cancellation policy for other booking channels.