If an existing Booking.com listing was linked with a Guesty listing, rather than published from Guesty, the cancellation policy needs to be updated in your Booking.com account. Learn how to check if a listing was linked or published.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, hover over Integrations.
- From the drop-down, select Distribution.
- Click the Booking.com thumbnail.
- Click the relevant Booking.com account.
- Click the relevant listing.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies.
- Select Reservation policies from the drop-down.
- In the "Cancellation policy" section on the right, click Edit.
- Select the relevant policy.
- Click Save.
If the listing is a multi-unit, the "Cancellation policy" section will either appear in the listing's main settings or an individual sub-unit's settings, depending on how the listing has been connected with Booking.com. Learn how to access the main settings vs. a sub-unit's settings.
Learn how to change a listing's cancellation policy for other booking channels.