Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing:
- For a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings or a specific sub-unit.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies.
- Click Pricing from the drop-down.
- In the "Basic fees" section, click Edit.
- Locate the "Cleaning fee" section.
- Under "Default value", click the downwards arrow on the left and select $ or %.
- Enter the relevant number.
- From the drop-down to the right of this field, select an item to choose how the cleaning fee is calculated. For example, "Per night" or "Per guest".
- Click Save.
To set different values for each channel individually, click "Set specific cleaning fees for each booking channel". Choose the relevant channel from the drop-down and fill in the relevant details.
When editing an Airbnb cleaning fee, ensure that the amount does not exceed their maximum cleaning fee of 600 USD + 25% of the nightly price. Airbnb's minimum cleaning fee is 5 USD.