You can add a booking channel's commission to individual listings or your Guesty account. Follow the instructions below to add channel commission per listing.
Step by step:
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing:
- For a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings. The change will be applied to the sub-units.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies.
- Click Commissions in the drop-down.
- In the "Channel commission" section on the right, click Edit.
- If currently turned on, turn off the "Use your account's default settings" toggle.
- Edit the relevant settings.
- Click Save.
Guesty does not calculate the channel commission for Airbnb, Booking.com, Hopper, or TripAdvisor. We receive the information directly from the channel itself.
If you set up channel commission on a listing and then decide to use the account settings instead, the account settings will override the listing's settings, even though the listing's settings still appear in the listing's menu. They are left unaltered, in case you want to use them in the future.