You can increase or decrease a listing's accommodation fare by a certain percentage by setting up markups and markdowns. Different percentages can be set for each of your connected booking channels, allowing you to make sure that the relevant service fees are covered for each channel.
Step by step:
Beta navigation users, please note that the steps below refer to the navigation as seen in the Legacy mode. Read more here about locating menu items in the new navigation.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing:
- For a multi-unit, access the listing's main settings. The change will be applied to the sub-units.
- In the listing's menu, click Pricing & Policies.
- In the drop-down, click Pricing.
- Scroll down to the "Markup/Markdown" section.
- Click Edit.
- Turn off the "Use your account's default settings" toggle, if currently on.
- Select "Decrease accommodation fare by" from the relevant drop-down.
- Enter a percentage amount in the relevant "Markup/Markdown" field.
- Click Save.