Follow the instructions below in order to link your Booking.com listings to Guesty.
- You need to perform the actions mentioned in this article to be able to link your listings to Guesty.
- Once you set the Booking.com listing's connectivity provider as Guesty, Guesty will automatically approve the connection within an hour. Booking.com will send you an email once the connection is approved.
1. Set Guesty as your connectivity provider
Follow the instructions below to set Guesty as your connectivity provider on Booking.com Extranet:
- Sign in to your Booking.com account.
- Select the relevant listing/property.
- In the top menu, click Account.
- From the drop-down, click Connectivity Provider.
This will direct you to the Connectivity Provider page.
- Click the Search button .
- Type in and select Guesty in the "Provider name" search box.
Then, you'll be automatically directed to the next page (Step 7).
- By default, all of the provider management checkboxes will be selected.
Note: We highly recommend keeping all options selected.
The connection will only work if Rates & Availability, Reservations, Content, and Photos are selected.
- Click Next.
- Follow the flow on Booking.com to complete the setup.
2. Create a rate plan
Make sure you create a rate plan on the Booking.com Extranet, and that you have only 1 active rate plan.
3. Go live on Booking.com
It's important to complete all the necessary verification steps via the Extranet, and then make sure that your property status is either: open/bookable/Auto closed (availability)/Ready to open/Closed - ready to reopen on the Extranet, in order to link your listing to Guesty.
This will allow you to receive bookings.
To prepare your listing to connect it with Guesty:
- Verify your property’s location via the Extranet.
- Add at least 5 photos of your property.
- Enter your property’s description, facilities, and room amenities.
The description on your Booking.com property page is automatically generated based on the information you’ve provided in the Extranet.
- Add rates and availability to your calendar.
To go live and link listings from Guesty to Booking.com: