Skip to main content
Managing Expedia properties connected to Guesty
The information in this article is relevant only for Pro users at this time.
Once you link an Expedia property with a Guesty listing you will be able to manage it in Guesty, but not entirely. Read the information below.
Manage in Guesty
The following can be managed in Guesty and the information will be updated in Expedia:
- Availability, including advance notice
- Rate plans, including cancellation policies
Manage in Expedia
The following must be managed in Expedia:
- Updating and canceling reservations: Notification of reservations and updates made to them will be received in Guesty
- Package/Corporate rate plans: These rate plans are supported by, but not managed, in Guesty.
- Property content, such as description, photos, amenities, and maximum number of guests
- Additional fees and taxes
- Deposit per property
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls