Skip to main content
Changing a Booking.com listing from "published" to "linked"
You can change a Booking.com listing from "Publish
" to "Link
" in Guesty and the Booking.com extranet. Follow the instructions below.
- To change a listing from "Link" to "Publish", follow the instructions here.
- Guesty Lite users can only "link" Booking.com listings.
Step by step:
- Remove Guesty as the property management software (PMS) on the Booking.com extranet for the relevant listings.
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top navigation bar, click the mode selector and select Growth mode.
- Click Distribution.
- Click the Booking.com thumbnail.
- In the "Status" column, click Connected next to the relevant listing.
- From the drop-down, select Disconnect.
- In the pop-up, click Disconnect.
- In the "Status" column, click Failed next to the disconnected listing(s).
- From the drop-down, select Remove.
Link the removed listing(s).
If the listing you are trying to link is a published listing currently "Pending", contact us to remove the pending connection.
Don't have a Guesty account yet?
Questions about Lotus Themes products and services
Instructions related to themes installation and usage
Join discussions with other users
Custom block text
notifications, connecting to vidmob, calls