If you are using the Guesty/MyVR websites solution and have added a new listing in Guesty that did not exist in MyVR, follow the steps below to update the listing's URL slug for a clean URL.
In the example shown below, the first URL will be updated to the the second:
Update Booking Website URL Slug
Step by step
- Sign in to your Guesty account.
- In the top menu, click Listings.
- Click the relevant listing.
- From the browser address bar, copy the property ID, as highlighted in this example:
- Sign in to your MyVR account.
- Navigate to Properties > Properties > [Property Name].
- Click Add a Property.
- Choose a descriptive name for your property. This name will be used to generate the slug in the MyVR website.
- Click Content.
- From the dropdown menu, select Description & Details.
- Scroll down to "Guesty Settings", then paste the Guesty Listing ID copied above into the form field.
- Click Save Changes.
Your property is now accessible from the MyVR website with the updated URL slug.