To change a Booking.com listing from "Link" to "Publish" with Guesty, follow the steps below.
Step by step:
- In Guesty, disconnect the linked listing by following the steps here.
- In Booking.com follow the steps in this article to "close" the original linked listing. For example:
- In Booking.com, your linked listing was assigned hotel ID 1234567. Publishing the listing will create another hotel ID, 7654321. You need to close the linked listing hotel ID 1234567 in Booking.com.
- Next, follow the steps here to publish a listing from Guesty to Booking.com.
- The published listing will create a new hotel ID in Booking.com, making the original linked hotel ID irrelevant.
To switch from "Publish to "Link", follow the instructions here.
Learn which data is synced between Guesty and Booking.com for published and linked listings.